Denby Imperial Blue
- A classic Denby design dating back to 1989
- Vibrant cobalt blue glaze is matched with crisp pure white
- Crafted in Derbyshire, England
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
Imperial Blue has been a Denby favourite since 1989 and it's clear to see why. The vibrant cobalt glaze is instantly noticeable and when matched with crisp white across the pieces makes for a timeless, almost regal appeal.
All pieces are made in Derbyshire, England using fully vitrified stoneware clay that has been fired at 1200 degrees. This makes for an exceptionally strong range that is extremely durable and perfect for a professional environment. In fact, it is safe to use in the microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher.
With traditional shaping and a classic colourway, Imperial Blue is an iconic piece of British manufacturing and it's no surpise that it's still as popular today as it was when it was released thirty years ago.
- Denby Imperial Blue Crockery
- Classic design since 1989
- Regal blue glaze crossed with pure crisp white bodies
- Crafted from strong, non-porous stoneware clay
- Microwave safe
- Oven safe
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in England
- Chip resistant
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies