Botany Vitrified Porcelain
Umami Japanese Porcelain
Patterned crockery inspired by the Blue Willow print
- From the Umami collection, which looks to showcase the true spirit of the east
Sourced from authentic Japanese pottery producers
Vitrified porcelain provides a 5 year edge chip warranty
- Perfect for Asian dishes and creative food presentation
Botany, from the Umami collection, is a fully vitrified porcelain range with a patterning reminiscent of the famous Blue Willow print. The traditional floral motif evokes a timeless Oriental charm that is instantly recognisable on the tabletop. The decorative beauty of these dishes also puts them right in line with the vintage print trend. Due to their shaping, these bowls are a great option for noodles, ramen, gyudon, chow mein and more!
'Umami' is a Japanese word used to describe savoury flavour — one of the five basic tastes. To coincide with this important aspect of dining, the Umami collection is comprised of distinct colourways in organic shaping. All of the ranges in Umami have been sourced directly from Japanese pottery producers for a rich authenticity that will work for Oriental dishes as well as creative food presentation.
In regards to performance, all of the Umami ranges are made from vitrified porcelain which gives them a long-lasting durability that is perfect for commercial settings. What's more, all pieces feature a 5 year edge chip warranty and are suitable for industrial dishwashing.
- Botany by Utopia Tableware
- Umami Japanese Porcelain collection
- Pieces sourced from Japanese pottery producers
- Traditional floral print bowls
- Suitable for casual and fine dining
- Perfect for oriental dishes and creative food presentation
- Vitrified porcelain
- 5 year edge chip warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Ideal for commercial use
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Suppliers